2017 Juried Show Guidelines
- Submission Deadline: November 6, 5 pm
- Work will not be accepted after the stated deadlines.
- All media will be considered except photography (which will be considered for the Annual Photo Show in March).
- Each entrant may submit up to three (3) works.
- All work must be original and no larger than 48” in width.
- The work should not have been submitted to SOAG in the past.
- Current SOAG members and their immediate families are not eligible to exhibit in this show.
- The Entry Fee of $35.00 is non-refundable and does not guarantee that your work will be accepted into the show.
- Please e-mail your entries to: Mary Ann Bowman mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Information: List the Artist’s Name, Address, phone number, and e-mail address simply typed out in the body of the e-mail.
- Images of up to three (3) works may be submitted.
- They must be jpegs at 150 ppi, between 800 and 1200 pixels on the long side
- jpgs must be labeled with the artist’s name, followed by the image number 01, 02 or 03. (example: m.bowman01.jpg, m.bowman02.jpg)
- An image list (Filename, Title, Size, Medium, Price) must also be submitted with all entries.
- If submitting by e-mail is problematic, please send a CD with your fee and all information as outlined above. CDs cannot be returned.